IOSH WORKING SAFELY
IOSH Working Safely is a 1 day course for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety in the workplace.
Working Safely meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive's 'passport' syllabus. It is also accepted by CITB towards obtaining a CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card)
What the course covers:
• Introducing working safely
• Defining hazard and risk
• Identifying common hazards
• Improving safety performance
• Protecting our environment
Working safely: in brief
• A one-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
• Fantastic quality animated graphics
• Designed to be fun and get people fully involved and interested
• Jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
• Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
• The very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
• Assessments built into the day’s training – no need for follow-on tests on separate days, taking up valuable work time
These are very popular courses so book onto the next course today by clicking the purchase button below, submit the enquiry form or call 01244 28 9999
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)