IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
This course is a nationally recognised qualification for Managers and Supervisors who have responsibility for the general day to day management of Health and Safety in the Workplace.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to understand what you must do and, just as important, what you don't have to do to meet your moral and legal obligations required by current legislation and your clients.
What the course covers
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
Managing safely: in brief
- A 3-day course (one day a week) covering day to day health and safety management in the workplace
- High quality animated graphics
- Sophisticated, fun presentation
- Content based on what delegates need to know in practice
- Clear scenarios Managers can relate to
- A range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVDs and quizzes
The price below includes:
- All training materials
- Lunch and Refreshments each day
These are very popular courses, so book onto the next course today by completing the 'Send Enquiry' form below, click the purchase button, or call 01244 28 9999
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)