Fire Risk Assessment
A change to legislation in 2005 has required the Fire Authority to cease to provide a Fire Certificate. It is now a requirement that fire safety is the responsibility of the “Duty Holder”/ site occupier and will be based upon fire risk assessment.
This course is for those people who have been designated by the employer to carry out fire risk assessments within the company.
The Course Aims are to provide delegates with the practical knowledge and skills to carry out fire risk assessments and prepare fire safety procedures to reduce the risk of fire occurring in the workplace.
- Principles of Fire Safety legislation;
- Why do we need to assess the risk from fire?
- Fire theory & terminology;
- Principles of fire risk assessment;
- Means of escape: travel distances: emergency routes and exits;
- Maintaining availability of means of escape; lighting, sighing and common obstruction;
- Means of raising the alarm;
- Means of fighting the fire;
- Syndicate exercise;
On completion of this course a certificate of attendance will be awarded to successful delegates.
Book your course today by calling 01244 28 9999 or Online by completing the enquiry form below.
Price per person:
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)