Fire Marshall or Fire Warden Training is essential to ensure that employees who are designated as a Fire Wardens or Fire Marshals understand their role and their duties within the The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, thereby making the workplace a safer environment in the event of an emergency.
This half day Fire Warden/Fire Marshal Training course may be carried at our training rooms or in-house at your premises.
- Fire Legislation
- Common Causes of Fire
- Safety Features Within Buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Warden Role)
- Peoples behaviour in fire situations
- What to do in Case of Fire (including the different types of portable fire extinguishers and how they should be used in emergencies)
- Safe Evacuation of Premises
- Action at Assembly Points
Maximum per Course:
Book your course today by calling 01244 28 9999 or Online by completing the enquiry form below.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)