Common Sense Safety Solutions Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Information About Us
Common Sense Safety Solutions Ltd.
- Registered in England under company number 7433899.
- Unit 6, Glendale Business Park, Glendale Avenue, Sandycroft, Flintshire, CH5 2QP.
- VAT number: GB101 7634 49
- Data Protection Officer: Nigel White.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01244 535705.
What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data, how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers. The personal data that we use is set out in Part 5, below.
What Are Your Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 1 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 1 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and if that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
- For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 1.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Date of birth;
- National Insurance Number;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
- Providing and managing your request for our services
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and/or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by requesting this in writing).
- Communicating with third parties where necessary to deliver our services to you.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message, or post with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
How Long Will We Keep Your Personal Data?
- To comply with accrediting bodies’ regulatory requirements;
- To comply with legal retention periods;
- For as long as you require our services - service updates and advisory information - until a time that you opt-out of those services.
How and Where Do We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data?
Do You Share My Personal Data?
How Do You Contact Us?
Changes to this Privacy Notice
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)