Common Sense Safety Solutions specialise in the implementation and integration of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems. We can provide support to your organisation to implement such internationally recognised management systems as:
· Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001:2015
· Environmental Management Systems BS EN ISO 14001:2015
· Occupational Health and Safety Management System BS OHSAS 18001:2007, now ISO 45001
For those organisations with one or more systems in place we can integrate your management systems to enable a cohesive approach to management controls and audits.
We work closely with you to design, develop, document and implement a tailored management system that meets your needs.
Whether your organisation is new to formal management systems or you require existing systems to be integrated we can provide the assistance you require. Typically our support consists of stand-alone or a combination of the following elements:
· Gap Analysis - identifying the current status of the management system
· Awareness Training - providing education on the company management systems
· Management System Design - providing management systems structure and compatibility with business objectives
· Implementation Workshops - planning and progressing all aspects of implementation of the management system
· Internal auditing of the company management systems
· Pre-Certification Assessment Audit - ensuring your organisation is ready to gain certification of your management system.
· Attend and support you through the certification process and external audits.
There are many variables that would affect the cost of implementing your management system. Some organisations prefer to employ a consultant in a purely consultative role, where organisations' managers have sufficient knowledge of the standard to act upon the advice given. Some organisations want us to take on a more involved role where consultants act as a member of their internal team helping to build the management system.
We can give practical support in developing and implementing effective HSEQ management systems. We can design or help you design a bespoke package, which may simply be an upgrade to your existing management system or it could be a comprehensive new system
For further information and free initial consultation please do not hesitate to contact us via the enquiry form below.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)