The Client must appoint a Principle Designer ‘as soon as is practicably possible’ at the start of a project and this must be a proven suitably competent person, as required by the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
By appointing Common Sense Safety Solutions Limited as your CDM Advisors we will provide the following services:
- Provide Health & Safety advice in respect of CDM 2015;
- Assist you with your duties;
- Notify the HSE with the F10 where required;
- Ensure Health & Safety issues are fully considered by providing relevant information to Designers and Contractors and coordinate the flow of information between them and the Client.
In addition we will:
- Collect Pre-Construction information and advise the Client when surveys are needed to fill information gaps;
- Assist the Principal Designer to prepare the Pre Construction Information File and provide information for tendering contractors;
- Help review of the Principal Contractors Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan prior to start on site;
- Monitor the Health & Safety implications of design changes and site circumstances during construction;
- Undertake Independent Site Safety Performance Audits;
- Assist in the completion of the Health & Safety file on conclusion of the project.
Associated services we can provide
Where appropriate, Common Sense Safety Solutions Limited can incorporate the role of Health & Safety Advisor alongside that of the Principal Designer at strategic or site level.
The CDM Regulations 2015 require that the Client ensures that the Design Team and Principal Contractor are competent. Common Sense Safety Solutions are pleased to undertake competency checks on behalf of the Client.
Due to the highly variable nature of this work, we are happy to quote on a project by project basis.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)