- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Fire Safety - Care Homes
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher Course
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal - Care Homes
- Legionella Management
- Level 1 Food Safety Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 1 Food Safety Retail
- Level 2 Food Safety Catering
- Level 2 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety Retail
- Manual Handling Training
- Working at Height
This course is aimed at anyone who uses abrasive wheels, or employs people who use abrasive wheels as part of their work. There are a wide range of tools and processes that use abrasive wheels and ensuring these are used correctly and safely is of paramount importance. Applications range from hand grinding to disc cutting. They can be used at all stages of a work process, for making preliminary cuts and scores in materials, or for fine polishing and finishing.
Different wheels will have different properties and characteristics suitable for particular tasks. They also have different weaknesses and can pose different risks and hazards in handling and use. For this reason, it’s important that you always select the right abrasive wheel for the job and use it with the right machinery. This course covers the anatomy of an abrasive wheel, the dangers associated with their use, Storage and handling and much more.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)