GENERAL RISK ASSESSMENT
Common Sense Safety Solutions Limited are proud to offer this professionally presented one day, general risk assessment training course.
This course has been designed to enable Managers and Supervisors to assess all foreseeable, significant risk and hazards in their workplace as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999. In doing so this course utilises the very latest learning methods, with special emphasis on participative and interactive techniques.
- Legal Requirements to risk assess;
- Know the difference between Hazard and Risk;
- Be able to identify a range of health and safety hazards;
- Be able to identify who may be harmed and how;
- Be able to calculate an appropriate initial risk rating;
- Know the factors affecting the severity of harm;
- Be able to identify and evaluate existing control measures;
- Understand how to establish what is “reasonably practicable”
- Be able to propose additional control measures in order to reduce a risk to an acceptable level;
- Be able to apply the hierarchy of controls;
- Be able to record the findings of a risk assessment;
- Be able to review and revise a risk assessment when necessary;
- Be able to make recommendations based on findings of the risk assessment;
This course can be run at our training rooms or on your site if you have the facilities and numbers attending (5+) if that is more convenient for your requirements. We can also design bespoke training packages which will be specific to your working environment.
Price below is per head for open courses run at our training rooms.
For more information just forward an enquiry using the enquiry form below.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)