- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Fire Safety - Care Homes
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher Course
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal - Care Homes
- Legionella Management
- Level 1 Food Safety Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 1 Food Safety Retail
- Level 2 Food Safety Catering
- Level 2 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety Retail
- Manual Handling Training
- Working at Height
GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARENESS
Over 200 people are killed each year through accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by their work. Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work.
This training is designed to serve as an introduction to general health and safety, it aims to make staff aware of key legislation relating to health and safety in their role, to appreciate their duties and responsibilities, accident prevention, health and welfare, and how to recognise hazards.
Max Delegates Per Session:
- Accidents – definition, cost, cause and prevention
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Managerial Responsibility
- Employees duties
- Health and Safety Policies
- Managing Health and Safety
- Competent Persons
- Health and Safety Monitoring
This course can be delivered at either on site at your venue or our training centre.
This course will earn each candidate an attendance certificate as confirmation of training.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)