- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Fire Safety - Care Homes
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher Course
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal - Care Homes
- Legionella Management
- Level 1 Food Safety Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 1 Food Safety Retail
- Level 2 Food Safety Catering
- Level 2 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety Retail
- Manual Handling Training
- Working at Height
Fire Awareness Training
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, Health and Safety Act 1974 and the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 impose a duty on employers, business owners and those in control of premises to ensure that all employees directly or indirectly employed on a site must receive appropriate fire training and instruction.
This course can be run on site or at our training centre.
Who is it for?
Any full or part-time employee or contractors working on a site
- What causes fires
- The fire triangle
- Types of fire and method of extinction
- The fire plan
- Fire precautions
- Actions to be taken in the event of a fire
- Recognition and operation of fire extinguishers
Note: On completion of the course the delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
Book your course today by calling 01244 28 9999 or book online using the enquiry form below.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)