- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Fire Safety - Care Homes
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher Course
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal - Care Homes
- Legionella Management
- Level 1 Food Safety Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 1 Food Safety Retail
- Level 2 Food Safety Catering
- Level 2 Food Safety Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety Retail
- Manual Handling Training
- Working at Height
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillation (AED)
This course teaches the essential skills required by an AED operator and gives students the confidence to know what to do in this kind of emergency. No previous first aid knowledge is necessary to attend an AED course.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in furthering their emergency aid skills, or takes part in an organised first aid scheme. For health care workers, this course serves as a basic module.
What will you learn?
The course covers how to use an automated external defibrillator.
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
- Heart attacks.
- Getting to know the AED (any type)
- Operating the AED.
Assessment and certification:
Continuous assessment by trainer.
In the UK, one person suffers a heart attack every two minutes but the majority could be saved if their heart was shocked back into rhythm. We passionately believe in improving AED access because it has been proven to save lives.
These are very popular course so book onto the next course today by completing the enquiry form below or call 01244 28 9999.
£75 discount for every referral who signs up with us.Submit Referral Now
Take a look at the services we provideMore Services
"Top notch, highly recommended"
John Noahks - TjH2b (UK) Lab Manager
"Excellent, prompt service. A real business asset."
John Adcroft - Indsur (UK) Ltd (General Manager)